Followers

Thursday, October 23, 2008

WTF, BROCCOLI?

Okay, I know this isn't a recipe, but it's food related, and it's too funny to not share.

Now that we're settled in from our respective vacations, and enjoying the fall weather- Summer and I are getting back down to business. I was over at her place this morning photographing some tasty treats that will hopefully show up here later today, and she suddenly remembered this crazy broccoli package in her freezer she wanted to show me. She handed me the box and I studied it carefully, squinting, even allowing my eyes to blur, to try and see what I was missing. She pointed- "Do you see?" See what? I didn't see anything. Just broccoli. Her finger tapped on a certain part of the box and she urged me to look closer. "There- right there. Do you see it? I'm not going to tell you what it is if you don't see it." And then, it suddenly became clear to me. WHAT THE HELL?

It shouldn't be too hard to see here:

WTFBROCCOLI2


But if you're still not quite getting it, perhaps these macro shots will help:

WTFBROCCOLI3


WTFBROCCOLI


LITTLE TERRIFYING ECSTATIC FACES, HIDING IN THE TEENY TINY BROCCOLI BITS.

Uh, okay guys. Lay off the reefer, all right? We honestly can't imagine why they'd sneak this in- other than for laughs, but it's pretty darn funny. In case you're wondering, the brand was Cascadian Farm frozen broccoli. But, I shouldn't be surprised- we all know those Cascadians are wacky!

No comments: